IT Services & Support to Help Your Non-Profit Organization Streamline Work Processes to Better Deliver Services & Achieve Your Mission!
Your non-profit organization exists to provide assistance to those in need, and when you choose to adopt innovative forms of information technology, you’re able to enable your staff members to increase productivity while providing more effective services through streamlined work processes.
Similar to most businesses, your non-profit organization has unique technology requirements. Our team of non-profit IT experts will meet with you to discuss your mission and vision, then assess your current business IT systems so we can find out who you are and how you’re already using information technology.
Once we have a thorough understanding of how your non-profit organization operates and what goals you’re trying to achieve, we’ll work with you to design a strategic IT plan – identifying areas that need improvement and teaching you to leverage information technology to the fullest extent.
When you choose to work with our team of non-profit IT experts, you’re able to rest assured knowing we’ll:
- Create a strategic IT plan that’s aligned with your management/ Board goals, mission, and vision while staying within your budget, in order to help you make the most of your IT investment.
- Monitor and maintain your business IT systems to detect and resolve any IT issues that may occur while ensuring you’re able to avoid disruption and downtime. Even with aging systems, we help you to maximize your investments.
- Safeguard your network with managed anti-virus software and firewalls designed to combat emerging threats, including malware, viruses, spyware and even employee/volunteer misuse or abuse.
- Protect and backup your data including donor and volunteer information, onsite and offsite, to prevent data loss or theft while ensuring recoverability.
- Ensure anytime access to data and applications using secure remote access solutions to give your staff members the ability to perform work-related tasks in the office, at home, or on the go.
Your non-profit organization deserves to work with an IT support company that truly cares about helping you achieve your mission.
5K Technical Services provides proactive IT services; support designed to help non-profit organizations streamline their work processes to better deliver their services; achieve their missions. We can assist you to securely enable select and remote (mobility) volunteers, which eliminates boundaries for exceptional skill sets. Auditing is also available for these connections.