A Limited Offer from 5K Technical Services Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment Will Give You The Answers You Want, The Certainty You Need
For a limited time, we are offering to give away a Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment from 5K Technical Services. This is entirely free and without obligation.
This assessment will give you an unbiased cyber security risk score, and validation from a qualified third party on whether you are protected against ransomware and other cybercrime attacks.
Here’s How It Works: At no cost or obligation, we will send you a link click and run on three machines in your organization. This will conduct a non-invasive, CONFIDENTIAL investigation of your computer network, backups, and security protocols. Your current IT company or guy DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW we are conducting this assessment. Then we schedule a time to meet in person or virtual to discuss the results. Your time investment is minimal: one hour for the initial meeting and one hour in the second meeting to go over our Report of Findings.
When this Risk Assessment is complete, you will know:
- If your and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- Whether your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail. We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- If your IT systems, backups, policies and procedures are in sync with compliance requirements for [HIPAA/GLBA/SOX/etc.].
- Whether you have bad password hygiene on systems that lead to easy take over form a bad actor both internally and externally to your organization.
- If you have credit cards or social security numbers are being hidden in plain sight
Cyber hygiene is a set of practices for managing the most common and pervasive data security risks faced by organizations. The goal is to mitigate the common root causes responsible for many cybersecurity incidents, including data breaches, ransomware, and virus infections.
If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: at some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee that the attack on your business will be far more costly, disruptive and devastating.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Click Here Now To Claim Your Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Dedicated to serving you,
Corey L. Kirkendoll Web: Web:www.5ktech.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 469-656-3159
Complete This Form To Claim Your Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Who Is [Your Name]?
Here Are Just A Few Other CEOs We’ve Helped:
“I Love Working With The Knowledgeable Staff Who Make Up 5K Technical Services”
5K Technical Services does not just pick technology, they listen to our needs and pick the right technology. They do not always bring the lowest ...Read More
Charles E. Wilson Jr.
Student Ministries North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship, Richardson, TX
“Impressed With Their World's Best Practice and Procedures”
As a law firm that depends on adequate and secure technology and whose clients demand as much, I understand that properly functioning computers and networks are critical ...Read More
Julius L. Thompson
JLT Law Firm, Dallas, TX
“They Are Worth Their Weight In Gold”
They are a great company to work with, they came and listened to our issues, and worked meticulously to help solve an issue that had plagued us for over a year. We have ourselves an IT ...Read More
GTL Supply Solutions, LLC, Allen, TX
“Help Control IT Costs and Maximize Organizational Efficiency”
My knowledge is very limited where technology is involved and as a leader in our organization, I need to trust my source of technological support. Everyone at ...Read More
Director, Workforce Readiness and Self-Sufficiency
Anthem Strong Families, Dallas, TX
“Very Professional And Excellent Attention To Detail”
We hired 5KTech to move our IT systems from a small building to a 60,000 square foot, 2-building church and offices. They were extremely professional and helped us create ...Read More
Mt Pisgah Missionary Baptist Church, Richardson, TX