Free Network Assessment
Our comprehensive assessment is designed to surface significant risks lurking in your IT environment, and to identify any additional areas that require immediate attention. Some of the information we uncover from staff interviews. Other facts come from taking a look at your servers, your network assets, and the computers used by key staff.
Here are the questions the assessment is designed to answer:
- How well are you protected from risk of data loss?
- How secure are your assets protected from unauthorized access?
- How well positioned are you to prevent significant outages of critical infrastructure, and to recover quickly from one if it occurs?
- At a general level, how well managed is your IT infrastructure?
- How well can you articulate what IT contributes and what it costs?
- Do you have a long term plan for your IT infrastructure and how to keep it well managed and secure?
The deliverables are a ratings matrix and a roadmap covering each of the assessment points and a meeting in which we’ll review the results and provide any initial recommendations.
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, Network assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
Who Qualifies for The Network Assessment?
- Any business that has at least one server (Windows 2003 or higher).
- You must be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex area.
- Assessments will be scheduled on a first-come first-served basis.
- 5K Technical Services has the right to refuse service at any time. This offer may be canceled at any time with no notification to prospects or clients.