Do You “Love” Spending Money
And IT Upgrades?
(If Not, Maybe It’s Time
To Move To The Cloud)
As hurtful as it feels to us, we know that no one likes spending money on IT. Sure, we all want our laptops, e-mail and applications secure, running fast and readily available 24/7/365, but your friends aren’t going to visit your office and oooh and ahhhh over your new server, and it certainly won’t provide you hours of entertainment or bragging rights at your next high school reunion.
So the question is, how can you get the tools you need to work without spending an arm and a leg? More and more businesses are choosing to move their network to the cloud. By hosting your server, data and applications off-site (cloud computing), you free yourself from having to purchase, install and maintain your own in-house computer network. That way you’re not required to buy a new server and workstations every 3 to 4 years to keep everything updated; all you need is an Internet connection and a web browser, and your cloud provider does the rest.
In addition to the cost savings, here are some of the benefits of moving
to the cloud:
- Automatic Backup. Businesses that host their server, applications and data in the cloud don’t need a separate backup. In some cases, that can save a business thousands of dollars by eliminating the need for a separate BDR (backup and disaster recovery) device and service.
- Work Remotely From Any Device. By hosting your server and workstations in the cloud, you can access key applications, documents, e-mail and processes via a web browser, freeing you to work remotely from whatever device (laptop, tablet, PC) you’re using to access them. All you need is a good Internet connection and a web browser.
- Easier Cash Flow. When your network is in the cloud, you aren’t faced with a big, expensive network upgrade every 3 to 4 years. All you pay is a fixed monthly fee for the computing power you need, just like a utility. If you need more users, space or features, you add them. If you need to dial it back, you can do that too because you’re paying a monthly service fee, not for the physical hardware and software licenses that you have to install and maintain on-site.
If you want to find out if all or parts of your network can be hosted in the cloud to save you some money and to simplify IT, call us at 469-789-2337 during the month of February for a free Cloud Readiness Assessment. There’s no cost or obligation, and you just might discover that it’s the solution you’ve been looking for!
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment Reveals How Cloud-Ready Your Business Is And How Much Money You
During your free Cloud Readiness Assessment, we will help you uncover:
- How using cloud technologies may eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery.
- We’ll give you honest answers to your questions and detail – in plain English – the pros AND cons of moving your specific operations to the cloud.
- The TRUE cost savings that your business is likely to realize by moving your operations to the cloud.
And even if you decide not to move your network to the cloud or engage with us as a client, you’ll find the information we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening when you make future decisions about IT. After all, it NEVER hurts to get a third-party “checkup” of your IT system’s security, backups and stability, as well as a competitive cost analysis.
Request Your FREE
Give Us A Call at
Request Your FREE
Cloud Readiness Assessment
“The Personal Attention Of The Support Technicians Make You Feel Assured That Any Problem Will Be Taken Care Of”
As a Farmers Insurance Agent, it is imperative that my computers are working properly, secure and fast. With ...Read More
Farmers Insurance, McKinney, TX