Security & Compliance Assessment
Let the Good Guys secure Your Network to Keep the Bad Guys Out!
The first step in building a firm foundation to your network is to gauge the threats your organization is facing and the security requirements specific to your business model.
5K Technical Services has been building safe and reliable networks for a long time and we know what gaps to look for. Instead of just plugging the leaks, we construct new and more robust protocols to safeguard your network so it doesn’t become a patchwork quilt of one-off fixes. We have the expertise to assess data that is covered by federal compliance standards and ensure that the requirements set forth by the various legal statutes are properly met.
5K Technical Services can assess the following compliance standards:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP)
- CESG Good Practice Guide (GPG13)
After the assessment has been completed, 5K Technical Services will provide a comprehensive review of the findings and actionable recommendations to upgrade and improve the security of your network. A running start that starts improving your data protection before you’ve even spent a nickel -- schedule your Security & Compliance assessment today:
Who Qualifies for The Network Assessment?
- Any business that has at least one server (Windows 2003 or higher).
- You must be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex area.
- Assessments will be scheduled on a first-come first-served basis.
- 5K Technical Services has the right to refuse service at any time. This offer may be canceled at any time with no notification to prospects or clients.